Buddy Webb & Company has been an established firm for over 20 years and continues to grow and evolve staying in sync with new technology but honoring time-proven values such as trust, reliability and honesty. We are licensed in all lower 48 states allowing us to provide services to our clients nationally. In addition, our small firm status puts our intern team members on a fast track to becoming knowledgeable about the overall design and construction industry. We are experienced team leaders assisting when needed and have quality control guidelines in place…all of which provide an unprecedented opportunity to use the knowledge obtained in the classroom and apply it to real-life projects and situations. Registered Architects have an opportunity to advance within the firm and assume more responsibility.
• All architectural employees must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program.
• Must participate in the IDP (Intern Development Program) unless already fully licensed.
• Must obtain state architectural registration within two (2) years of eligibility, unless already fully licensed.
• Manage assigned projects from conception through completion.
• Develop a knowledge of construction materials, means and methods.
• Develop a knowledge of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) contract documents requirements and responsibilities.
Entry-level or hourly architectural student on the path to licensure with fewer than two years of experience; develops design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect.
Five or more years of experience, licensed architect who exercises independent judgment in evaluation, election, and use of standard techniques, solves problems when encountered, and receives guidance on complex projects